BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Project Iron Wolf

24 Feb 2010
Started working on the painting for my Scout. Broke out my Dager airbrush and cut a piece of 24" X 36"steel plate so I could practice and check some different layouts.



Started by working on the mural that will go on the Scouts rear top. It will have my Sonar insignia, my Naval rank, my Diver insignia, a Virginia class submarine, and a wolf.


Painted up a smaller version of the flame job I will be putting on the side of Ironwolf.


This picture shows the flames on the silver wrinkle background.


This picture shows the flames on the black wrinkle background.


Since I will be shooting a green Candy over the flames I wanted to find a candy that I liked. I made a six panel to test out the candies.


So the first candy I got was called Grass Green. Don't like it. Not dark enough. Looks like electric green. Not what I want. I will be getting some Green candy from House of Color and testing that.

0 comments: