BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 12 Project Iron Wolf Pt1

Jan 25 2008 Its time to put a lot of effort into the inside of Iron Wolf. I pretty much have everything out of the inside now.

I have to move Iron Wolf into the garage. The city of St. George said im not allowed to have an disassembled vehicle next to our house. I have like a week to put it into my garage or I get fined $25 a day. I've been spending a lot of time preping the inside so I can get some paint in there.

I found my only cancer spot. Will have to open it up get rid of the cancer and weld in some patches.

The bed is in really good condition. Just light surface rust.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will start filling up the inside with the doner parts. My flying schedule is going to be getting pretty busy in Febuary so I have to get a lot done now.

Here are my other holes. As you can see this body is in great shape.

0 comments: