BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Project Iron Wolf

WINNER!!! YOU ARE THE WINNING BIDDER ON EBAY.
Welcome to Project Iron Wolf. I won this truck on EBay for $200.
I'm here in Las Vegas Nevada picking up my prize. It is a 1972 International Scout II.

It is a stock truck for now. It has no lift and has 31" tires. The engine is a v8 and I hope it is a V345. I will have to wait till I get it back to Utah and find out what the actual size is.

The front and rear breaks are drum. The front axle is a Dana 30 and the rear is a Dana 44. Soon project Iron Wolf will have a 7" suspension lift, 3" body lift, Disk breaks all around, 36" tires, new paint, new interior, and a rebuilt engine.

The body is in perfect condition. No Rust! The trade off is does not run. I will have to tow it back to Utah. The two hour ride back is well worth it.

1 comments:

supermaine said...

Whew! a 7" suspension lift! I would like to see how Iron Wolf would look like after it is pimped-out.