BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 2 Project Iron Wolf

Welcome to another day of Project Iron Wolf. Today is Saturday 10 Nov, 2007. I picked up Iron Wolf yesterday.
As you can see the inside is pretty much a crap hole. The battery and the gas tank are not where they belong.

The dash has been disassembled for me. and the A/C looks a little sad.

I did find out the engine is a V345. Yea!!! after removing a few years of oil I was able to find the engine size stamped into the block. Soon I will have the engine out and the rebuild will began.

After a days work cleaning all the crap out, the inside is now clean. Still no rust.

The interior is cleaned out. Its time to start pulling the muffler, drive shaft, and transfer case out. Then I will be ready to remove the engine. I found the biggest black widow in the engine compartment when I was digging through the wires. His body was as big as my thumb. I grabbed a can of raid and sprayed in every hole inside and out. Came back twenty min. later and there were five black widows dying hanging on their webs. I'm glad I did that. I would hate to get bit. See you next time.

0 comments: