BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 23 Project Iron Wolf

22 April 2008
This is the fifth day that I have been working on the body work. I now know why it cost so much money to get a car painted. This is a tough job. I am very glad that this body is in great shape.
I have two of the panels about 60 % done. I'm glad to report that there is only about an 1/8" of bondo at the thickest.

Hood. The black paint that was sprayed on to protect the body did a great job. The bad thing is this stuff is a pain to get off. I think they sprayed a rubberized undercoating on the whole truck.


A little more and the hood will be ready for the glaze.

Had to put this picture in. It is a humming bird in her nest. She is in the tree next to our house and looks down at me working. Very cool.

0 comments: